Monday 28 January 2013

Writing Opportunities

From a young age, I have had a passion and interest in writing. It was the niche I felt I had which enabled me to stand out against my siblings or my peers, and it has been a mixture of a hobby and a goal professionally for me.

I have been using the skills and tips learnt through the Social Media Internship to research writing opportunities, and have recently applied for a freelance writing opportunity through iTrigga which was advertised through Media Jobs UK and another which was a brilliant use of the social networking platform to advertise opportunities, @GumptionMag.

I will of course update this blog with progress on each opportunity, and I am still researching writing opportunities to develop my experience of writing, public relations and also editing - a skill which I have not had much experience with, so this is the next goal to achieve.

If you have any tips, advice or opportunities you feel I would benefit from, please contact me through the comments below and I will of course get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment