Sunday 8 December 2013

Sunday update

A bit of a random post today I am currently busy with my essays at the moment, but thought I would just let you know that my blog Changes is now on the Grads.co.uk blog, and you can read it here!
My healthy eating blog was also retweeted by a number of people, and so I will definitely keep testing and exploring new foods to blog about.

Today I am writing an essay for my Material Culture module. I'm focusing on war memorials, emotional theory and the commemoration of the Great War throughout the 20th century. It's really interesting and links to my Independent Study quite nicely too which helps me keep on top of my workload.

Just to let you know, my partner also has a blog, and his Christmas blog is a nice heart-warming post to read.

He mentions how we went house shopping, which was so much fun! I'm excited to go again in the new year! We went around all the charity shops to find some quirky bargains, and I can't wait to use some of the little things we found. We also did some festive activities yesterday which included lots of present wrapping, admiring Christmas decorations and listening to cheery Christmas music ♥

Will update again soon! Have a lovely Sunday evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment